At Timely Coffees, we are fast approaching the opening of our new roastery. As part of our new facility, we'll be opening a coffee bar/retail store which will be open to the public, known as the "Timely Coffee Shop". Our vision is to create a space where all people feel welcome, whether they are cafe owners looking to sample our coffee, or an occasional coffee drinker interested in picking up something a little special to take home.
To help us with this new endeavour, we're recruiting a "Retail Manager" to operate the Coffee Shop. For this position no coffee experience is required. We are looking for someone who shares our values, will take the time to learn about the products we represent, and will always go the extra step to make our customers feel welcome.
This is a full time salary position (35 - 38 hours per week). The main responsibilities will include:
- Serving customers at the Timely Coffee Shop.
- Preparing espresso based drinks.
- Brewing batch brew coffee on a regular basis.
- Serving bought-in food items (no food preparation required).
- Guiding customers through our selection of blends and micro-lots when looking for coffee to use at home.
- Additional "ad-hoc" roastery tasks, including coffee packing and roastery maintenance.
The Coffee Shop will be open Monday to Friday, and closed weekends and public holidays. If this sounds like a position you would like to learn more about, please continue through to the link below to fill out your application.
Please note: no applications will be accepted in any other format. No emails, drop-ins, or Instagram DMs. Do not send us your resume - instead, please fill out the form below to be considered.